cocoon-users mailing list archives

From André Thénot <andre-li...@thenot.org>
Subject Re: Problem with OS X Safari
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:35:11 GMT
Hi Beya,

Haven't noticed such behavior. But then again, not knowing the address
of your site, I couldn't test (I tried beyanet.com but that domain is
not currently registered).

If you find issues with Safari, you might be better off posting on
Apple's forums[1] as I'm not sure how this relates to Cocoon.

A.

[1] http://discussions.info.apple.com/