It does not work for me.
I'm using cocoon-2.1.6, that's why I guess.
Anyway - I've set widget value (in the template), and it works fine, except that <select> widget does not displays selected value.
<jx:if test="${cocoon.request.getParameter('user-type')}">
${form.lookupWidget('registration_type').setValue(cocoon.request.getParameter('user-type'))}
</jx:if>

Any suggestions?

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 10:47 +0200, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Arsen A. Gutsal wrote:
> Hi List.
>
> How to set up default item within fd:selection-list (HTML equivalent is
> <option selected/>)?

You have to set the value of the widget. AFAIK there is a new, undocumented fd:
element: <fd:initial-value>...</>. Of course you can access the widget in the
controller and set the value there using the cForms API.

Of course you have to make sure that the value you set is part of the selection
list.

--
Sincerely,
Arsen A. Gutsal