cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "WeeZard" <weez...@email.si>
Subject dynamic cocoon.load("...")
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 20:33:08 GMT
I got some test.js javascript file with this in it:

 var x = cocoon.request.get("id");
 cocoon.load("foo"+x+".js");

When i run test.js for the first time, it works fine. Script engine reads id
request parameter and loads apropriate foo*.js file.
But when i reload the page with a different id request parameter, script
engine just ignores that, and keeps loading previous foo*.js file.

For example,
my first request: myPage.html?id=1 loads foo1.js,
my second request: myPage.html?id=2 loads foo1.js, instead of foo2.js !!

Why this isn't working as it should and is there ANY way to dynamicaly load
external javascript files

Weez