cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n <antonio.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAPTransformer
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 14:55:06 GMT
I remember having done that in the past... I patched the
LDAPTransformer class to

env.put(Context.SECURITY_PROTOCOL,securityProtocol);

if I added a certain element
<ldap:security-protocol>SSL</ldap:security-protocol> but maybe there
is some better way... or maybe this (or similar) is already included
in Cocoon.

HTH,

Antonio Fiol

2005/4/28, Jean-Claude Moissinac <jcmoissinac@gmail.com>:
> Hello
>
> I would like to use LDAPTranformer for authentication.
> The DTD is not enough as documentation to use it.
> What are the supported parameters values?...
>
> I know
> - my ldap server say: ldap.myserver.fr
> - I have to use SSL or TLS as protocol
> - I can try a ldap_bind with my login
>
> I think I have to make a query near than:
> <LDAPUSER xmlns:ldap="http://apache.org/cocoon/LDAP/1.0">
>       <ldap:execute-query>
>          <ldap:initializer>com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory</ldap:initializer>
>          <ldap:authentication>simple</ldap:authentication>
>          <ldap:version>3</ldap:version>
>          <ldap:serverurl>ldap://ldap.enst.fr</ldap:serverurl>
>          <ldap:port>636</ldap:port>
>          <ldap:rootdn>uid=myuserid,ou=People,dc=myserver,dc=fr</ldap:rootdn>
>          <ldap:password>mypasswd</ldap:password>
>          <ldap:debug>TRUE</ldap:debug>
>          <ldap:deref-link>TRUE</ldap:deref-link>
>          <ldap:count-limit>0</ldap:count-limit>
>          <ldap:time-limit>0</ldap:time-limit>
>       </ldap:execute-query>
> </LDAPUSER>
>
> Thanks in advance for some help
> Jean-Claude Moissinac
> Department of Computer Science and Networks
> ENST Paris
> FRANCE
>
> E-mail: moissinac@enst.fr
> Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88