cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Uli Nitsche <ulrich.nits...@tanto.de>
Subject flowscript :: repeater :: getting the values
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:53:26 GMT
Hello!

the documentation did not help me with my problem,
so I post it here hoping for help.

I use FlowScript (js) and CForms.

Using cForms' repeater widget a user can add form fields.
After adding a second field, the html input fields look like this:

                <input type="text" title="" value="" id="autoren.0.name" name="autoren.0.name"
size="20">
                <input type="text" title="" value="" id="autoren.1.name" name="autoren.1.name"
size="20">

the numbers between "autoren" and "name" are generated automatically by CForms (as far as
I can see).

My problem now is that I don't know how to get the name values of the "autoren" as an array
and
all of them with just of request.
Using "cocoong.request.get("autoren.0.name") would get a singe author's name. And if I had
a great number
of them this would be somewhat cumbersome.

Isn't there a easy way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Uli