cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "trondal" <tron...@stud.ntnu.no>
Subject Cforms:Binding to specific element and saving
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:58:48 GMT

I want to bind to just <user id="1"> on the following xml-file:
<users>
	<user id="1">
		<name>Johan</name>
	</user>
	<user id="2">
		<name>Mark</name>
	</user>
</user>

Here are the sitemap whitch does the job:

<map:match pattern="modify_course">
       <map:call function="handleForm">
         <map:parameter name="function" value="{0}"/>
         <map:parameter name="form-definition"
value="modify_course_definition.xml"/>
         <map:parameter name="documentURI"
value="xmldb:exist:///quis/courses/courses.xml#/users/user[@id='1']"/>
	   <map:parameter name="bindingURI"
value="modify_course_binding.xml"/>
    </map:call>
</map:match>

All works well until i save: "Cannot modify a resource that includes an
XPATH expression".
Previos samples-examples with bindings have worked well, but they all work
on a easily identifiable path.
How can I use Xpath to identify the element, and still save the modified
part?

Can anybody please point me in the right direction on how to overcome this?