cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Becker <jonnybec...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: CHS in Cocoon Portal
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:56:06 GMT
Hi,

this post doesn't answer your question. Sorry!!
But maybe you could help me a little.

My application is also based on the CHS example. Currently I'm doing the
authentication with flow.
Since you're doing the authentication with CoWarp:
Could you please post an example/explanation, how you integrated CoWarp
into spring. Couldn't get it running.

Thanks
Jonny