cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon portal
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:18:24 GMT
First, the layout file looks OK to me. At least, I don't see how it
could cause this problem.

However, I'm a little confused. In your first message it sounded like
the link was to "portal?pageLabel=dispatcher" and that wasn't working.
In this message it sounds like it is supposed to be to
"portal?pageLabel=dispatcher" but it is somehow appearing on the "mare"
page as "portal?pageLabel=mare" (i.e you don't click on it - just hover
over it and see the link).  Is this correct?  If so, clicking on the
link should do nothing. What error do you get?

Unfortunately, javascript is not one of my strong points, but I'll look
at it as best I can.

BTW, it is 1am here in California and I won't be able to look at this
till sometime tomorrow as I am off to bed.. I'm assuming you are in
Europe somewhere so this dialogue could take awhile just for me to
understand what is going on.

Ralph

Angelo Immediata wrote:

>Hi first of all thanks for your replay; i have attached my portal-user-anonymous.xml located
in the layout directory and my .jx page
>I start from page called "Home"; then by using a javascript menu i call the page called
"mare"; i call "mare" by using this link in the javascript:
>insDoc(aux1, gLnk("R", "> Stazioni del mare", "portal?pageLabel=mare"));
>

>then in this label i have the .jx i have attached where i try to call the page called
"dispatcher" but when i pass on the link by the mouse i see that the link is "portal?pageLabel=mare"
and if i click it the coplet goes in error.
>Thanls for your help.

now, even if i have several problems, the greatest is this one: i have several pages (that
is several named-item in the portal-user-anonymous.xml file); i have used the pageLabel link
handler; in a my cocoon application that i have inserted under the portal block i have this
link (this is in a jx file):

>>>I have arrived to this page from the home page by using a menu and the pageLabel
method; well this link doesn't make me change page... i think that by seeing pageLabel=.....
the Link Engine will make me to change page instead it's not so... can anybody help me?