cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon portal
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:15:00 GMT
I'd like to verify that the URL being processed is actually
pageLabel=dispatcher.  The error is obviously occuring in
pageLabel=mare. I can think of two possibilities here:
1. The url that is passed in is wrong.  The access log might tell you,
but I don't recall if it displays the request parameters.
2. PageLabel=dispatcher is not being found for some reason.  If that is
the case the current pageLabel should be reinvoked.

Unfortunately, if I was seeing this behavior I would attach the debugger
to if from IntelliJ and see what URL is passed in and then watch the
request be processed.  You might also enable debug logging for the
portal and see if that provides more info.

Sorry, I know I'm not being of much help, but nothing obvious is jumping
out at me.

Ralph

Angelo Immediata wrote:

>Hi; thanks again for your rapid replay.
>I'm sorry for my bad english, but i'll try to be as clear as i can.You are right i'm european
and i'm from Italy.

>I start from Home page, from here i use "pageLabel=mare" in order to go to the page related
to "mare"; here i have a list of services (some of them are only news other are web services
client); in this list i show the service description the i have a link that should let me
start the right application; in order to do this i have created the page "dispatcher"; this
page contains the coplet dispatcher that by using a flow script should let me go to the right
application; the flow script is this one: