cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Riedel <dennis_rie...@web.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.7 and XML-RPC. Handle client requests through cocoon.
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:04:13 GMT
Hello Sebastien
Thanks for your update on that Wiki Page. Your approach is very
interesting. The way to provide the xml to the flowscript through a
streamgenerator seems similar for XML-RPC.
I found two classes in XML-RPC Package that could be called through a
Flowscript (WebServer, XMLRpcServer) to handle the rpc and generate a
request.
The same I thought of the Axis classes SoapServerImpl and AxisRPCReader
but haven`t followed up this yet.

Do you think it could compile faster to write an apple instead of
flowscript? I mean, I do not need any Continuation Features here so why
relying on flowscript.

Regards,
Dennis