cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: Accessing cocoonbean from apache axis
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:48:31 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> karusala kiranbabu wrote:
>
>> Hi ,
>>  we r using the axis -1.2 ,cocoon-2.1.7,jboss-4.x on
>> windows.
>>   we require some information regarding cocoonbean i.e how to call
>> cocoonbean from the axis.
>

> Why do you want to do this? What are you trying to achieve?
>
> Regards, Upayavira

I know i want to be able to have Cocoon handle the request/response for
webservices, but Axis provides better plumbing than Cocoon for now.  I
wouldn't mind having a way to call a Cocoon pipeline to return the
response to the user.

--
Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
But of course, if you dig deeper, it's really how it works.

                                                        -- Steve Jobs