cocoon-users mailing list archives

From EVA <awfulbeauti...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Velocity templates in Cocoon
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:27:08 GMT
Hi all!

I have a Action Servlets + Velocity project. How can i integrate
Cocoon in my project?

I've seen the Velocity Generator, i suppose what this generator return
a xml tree, where can i get the exactly estructure, a xsd file or dtd
file? I don't understand the funcionality of this generator. I'd like
to know too if my velocity template (vm files) must carry out some
characteristics.

I want to do it because i will add the posibility of to show my portal
in PDA and i readed what Cocoon is the best for multiple presentations
in diferent devices, is it?

Thanks very much

Best desires