cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Wojciech Biela <ilf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TDD with Cocoon?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:14:26 GMT
Hi Ian!

On 6/23/05, ian.d.stewart@jpmchase.com <ian.d.stewart@jpmchase.com> wrote:

> Just a short "me too" post to let you know that you are not alone :)

thanks a lot :)

do you have any more experience to share in the subject ? not
necessarily this moment but knowing you'll post something next week eg
would be calming :)

> Could you provide a pointer to this "Excalibur Test Suite" that you
> mentioned?

not at the moment, I'm about to go home ;), but a sure thing - in the
morning I'll look into it, I haven't been using Cocoon for a (big)
while, and now am coming back, so pardon my memory, but I remember
back a few year ago writing test cases that were derived from
ExcaliburTestCase, I'll have to look for some old source files of mine
.. I'm not sure this base class is still available and/or suitable to
use in Cocoon 2.1.7, but as soon as I find anything I'll let you know.
This should happen tomorrow if the sky doesn't fall on my head as it
tends to on Fridays ;)

could someone more up do date please elaborate ?

Best regards!
--
Wojtek Biela