cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury <irv.salisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting at sitemap parameters within Javaflow
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:01:23 GMT
I am in the process of converting some javascript flow to Java flow.
We pass in some parameters to the function through the sitemap
currently as follows:

      <map:match pattern="childSearch/*/*/*">
        <map:call function="childSearch">
          <map:parameter name="module" value="{1}"/>
          <map:parameter name="screen" value="{2}"/>
          <map:parameter name="tab" value="{3}"/>
        </map:call>
      </map:match>

How do I do this with Javaflow?  In the javascript, I would do the
following to get at it:

      var module = cocoon.parameters.module;
      var screen = cocoon.parameters.screen;

So,  how can I get access to these parameters?

Thanks for any help.

Irv