cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tao Jiang <T.Ji...@staff.citi.unsw.edu.au>
Subject RE: how to keep html tag in transform? please help
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:37:05 GMT
Thank you very much Jeroen.  That really solved my problem.

Cheers,
Tao

"Jeroen Reijn" <j.reijn@hippo.nl>
27/06/2005 07:54 PM
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

<users@cocoon.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: how to keep html tag in transform?  please help

Tao,

you could try to use:

<xsl:value-of select="." disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

Greetz,

Jeroen