cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocon and WebServices
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:14:01 GMT
> Hi Sebastien,
>
> :D thanks for your faith!
>
> If I find some time, I'll surely will write a little more in the wiki.
> At the moment I have to do lot of work for my studies ...

I know exactly what you mean because if I need that information it's
for a project in my studies too :-P

> ... but  I tried to explain the way, I managed to do a webservice in this
> mail.
> I also hacked a little example and attached it to the wikipage
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WebServiceServer

I just tried to test your sample (thank you very much for the time you
spared on it !) and I don't manage to test it. I tried to write a
simple WSDL file to test the service from OxygenXML using the WSDL
Soap Analyzer but when I try to invoke the service I always get the
same error :

[quote]
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid
response?
[/quote]

How did you test your webservice ? Because I'd like to make sure it
works in my context before I try to understand how it works and how I
can adapt it.

> I hope this helps. I would write more and better, but  the time .... ;)
> have to wait, because i have to leave for now :(

I'm really sorry to bother you with that because I would hate myself
if I were you ;-)

But if anybody managed to get Jan's approach up and running I could
really use some help.
(aaarrrrgh only 2 weeks left ! ;-))

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST