cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Podkowinski <spo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions on Axis Block
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:46:46 GMT
I'm following the current web service related discusions. I was just
hoping someone could answer a few specific questions on the design of
the axis block. Thanks for the pointers though.

Btw, [2, 3] is IMO basically just a avalon component wrapper around
the org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer class. The AxisRPCReader has the
same role as the axis AxisServlet class by providing the necesarry
context for [2,3] from the request. Using the SoapServerImpl directly
is not a intended option IMO.