cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Haller" <reinhard.hal...@interactive-net.de>
Subject Antw: Re: NEKOhtml Generator features & properties
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:40:00 GMT

>>> uv@odoko.co.uk 02.06.2005 10:18 >>>
>My first question is as to where
>the property file should be. Are you putting it into the same
directory
>as the sitemap?

Yes, this is the right place (as specified in the sitemap) and the
content
is read from the file (I've changed the contents and seen the
effects).

>Are you able to connect to Cocoon with a debugger (e.g.
>Eclipse) and step through the NekoHTMLGenerator to find out exactly
what
>it is doing?

No, I've no debugger running (and hopefully don't need it) as my intent
is
to combine running software pieces to replace my current scripting
environment.

In the first run I copied the properties settings as shown in the neko
documentation, separated by '=' as usual for property-files.

Supposed, the property setting in the nekoHTML generator method
generate works as expected, the error is located in the area between
the reading of the property file and the property setting in the
generator
getConfig method.

Greetings
Reinhard