cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: Directory includes
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:49:30 GMT
Yvan

You say:
"I don't think <map:generate type="directory" .../> would be of any use"
but you have not given any details as to why you think this;
a sample of what you are trying to achieve might help others
make some suggestions... why write new code when existing
code would work for you?

>>> Yjanet@dsmdir.cea.fr 2005/06/28 09:28:54 AM >>>
In my deepest fears, I found some kind of a solution: should I have to write
some DirectoryAggregateGenerator class in java and include it into my cocoon
libraries to use it or may I do something directly in XML within the sitemap
files ?

Best regards,
Yvan

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Janet Yvan
Envoyé : lundi 27 juin 2005 16:53
À : users@cocoon.apache.org
Objet : TR: Directory includes

Hi

I'm wondering how to use all the files from a directory to provide some kind
of news system onto my site. I'm currently using Cocoon 2.1.7 with Lenya
1.2.3.(I haven't yet switched to 1.2.4) on Win XP SP2/x86
Is there some kind of "generator" that would fit to my use ? (I don't think
<map:generate type="directory" .../> would be of any use, neither
aggregates).

Do someone have any piece of a solution ?
Thanks by Advance

Yvan