cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 許議中 <john...@soho.club.tw>
Subject Re: Welcome to our cocoon site
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:19:53 GMT
The AJAX is for CForm, not menu.
Because of If we use the cform in portal,All the JS will vanish,So we need to define the JS
in portal.

Best Regards

Johnson

----- Original Message -----
  From: Jonas Lundberg
  To: j.reijn@hippo.nl
  Cc: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 8:42 PM
  Subject: Re: Welcome to our cocoon site

  The javascript I was thinking about is used in the menus.  I would try to avoid any solution
that demands javascript for such a basic function as a navigation widget. Why would you need
Asynchronous JavaScript and XML for a menu? How about a traditional hyperlink, which will
always work?

  Best regards
  Hans