cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 許議中 <john...@soho.club.tw>
Subject Re: Welcome to our cocoon site
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2005 01:44:49 GMT
additional info.

we use javascript is for store the cform content in BACK-END when user click other tab and
then click back.

Best regards

johnson
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jonas Lundberg
  To: j.reijn@hippo.nl
  Cc: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 8:42 PM
  Subject: Re: Welcome to our cocoon site

  The javascript I was thinking about is used in the menus.  I would try to avoid any solution
that demands javascript for such a basic function as a navigation widget. Why would you need
Asynchronous JavaScript and XML for a menu? How about a traditional hyperlink, which will
always work?

  Best regards
  Hans