cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 許議中 <john...@soho.club.tw>
Subject Re: Welcome to our cocoon site
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:32:39 GMT
tks very much.

The javascript is used by cform,can you use cform without javascript?

Best Regards

Johnson
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jonas Lundberg
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 9:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Welcome to our cocoon site

  Since it is in Chinese, I can only comment on the HTML code.
  It seems you use tables for layout, which is impractical when you wish to change the layout.
I would recommend using CSS for layout.
  Also, the site does not work witouht javascript. I would recommend that you avoid javascript
for essential functions.

  Hans