cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Angelo Immediata" <angelo...@libero.it>
Subject Re: CForm: get the description label from selection list
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 08:18:38 GMT
Hi. First of all thanks for your reply.

I have a web service that returns a org.w3c.dom.Document this Document follows a XML schema;
i use JAXB for unmarshalling it and then i use the Java Objects in order to build the selction
list.
I use a code like this:

if(lenListDatiOutput>1 || lenListDatiOutput==0){
 Lis.add({"name" : "", "label" : "Seleziona il comune"})}
 for (var i=0; i<lenListDatiOutput; i++){
    datiOutput = (DatiOutput)(listDatiOutput.get(i));
    if (datiOutput!=null){
       var codice= datiOutput.getCodiceIstatComune();
       var descr = datiOutput.getDescrizioneComune();
       Lis.add({ "name" : codice , "label": descr });

    }//if (datiOutput!=null){
  }//for (var i=0; i<lenListDatiOutput; i++){
 }//if (esito!=null){
form.lookupWidget(campo).setSelectionList(Lis, "name", "label");

Thanks for your help.
  Angelo