cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Angelo Immediata" <angelo...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Cocoon Portal: changing profile layout
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:49:52 GMT
Hi;
first of all thanks for your replay; i have been very very busu and i have not been able to
send a replay.
Yes i know that i can include the parameter in the pipeline used to load the layout.
But it seems to me that when i do this thing the current user (that is logged into portal)
is no longer logged; i must re-login into portal; i want to avoid this thing.... is it possible?

Moreover it seems to me that the publish-event technology disturbs the right operation of
CForm; infact i have several application developed by using the classic CForm; i have used
CachingURICoplet in order to integrate them into portal; well if i don't use the portal all
works fine; in the portal the back button (a link to continuation.previous) doesn't work very
well.
Is it a my impression or must i do any other configuration?
Thanks to all.
Angelo