cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Daniele Madama" <d.mad...@pronetics.it>
Subject Re: Can i do this thing?
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:04:47 GMT
Hola,
I'm not sure about what I'm saying :D, but I think that you can do a
InputModule, like
src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/PortletURLModule.java
used in portal block. This component work with linkrewriter, a little
description can be found here [1] and in the component doc.

Regards,
Daniele.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonAppAsJSR168Portlet

--
The box said "Requires Windows 95/98/Me/Nt/2k/XP or better" .... so I
installed Linux !

Daniele Madama

Pro-netics s.r.l.
Via Elio Lampridio Cerva 127/c