cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Can i do this thing?
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:27:43 GMT
I don't think you can do this with an InputModule. Certainly not checking on words in text
I think

Some time ago I wrote a highlighttransformer using a Map of words to lookup for matches and
when a match was found, some customizable tag and attributes could be set (for example the
href of the lookup xml was placed on a "a" element)

This is almost the same you should write, except that your problem is still a little harder,
because when finding a match, you do not have to set a tag with some attributes, but you have
to change a tag that is already there (and which has been sax parsed already)...

Well, you could use the highlighttransformer, set just a tmp tag with the correct href, and
afterwards do an xsl transformation removing the parent element (the <a href="foo">)
of the tmp tags. Pretty dirty, but do not know another easy solution

Regards AS

PS useage of the highlighttransformer can be found in dev list with subject "New Highlighttransformer".
Have not yet shared the code, so if you like, let me know