cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: using XML from the generation in the sitemap
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:52:41 GMT
Sorry, yes.  You will a need a call to the match as follows:

<map:match pattern="url-which-depends-on-content/**/URL-fromX-PATH-expre">
<map:generate type="wsproxy" src="{global:v2Wsp}{1}"/> at the start; this time you are
calling it for purposesof extracting the data. Alternatively, you could add a third pipeline
which makes the call once to the wsproxy, so that the data is cached (does this happenfor
such calls... I am not sure?) and call that as an internalpipeline from both of the others.
 You will need to check that....

>>> raffaele.merico@less.ch 2005/11/08 12:15:30 PM >>>

Hi DerekThis does not work because the second pipeline produces the following error message:
'Must set a generator before adding transformer'.Thank * Raffaele
Von: Derek Hohls [mailto:dhohls@csir.co.za]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. November 2005 09:45
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: using XML from the generation in the sitemap
 Raffaele

Why not do this as a 2-step process, as suggested by Bertrand:

1. generate your content:

<map:match type="wildcard" pattern="internal/genXmlV2Wsp**">
  <map:generate type="wsproxy" src="{global:v2Wsp}{1}"/>
  <!--  your transform which creates cinclude:include src="cocoon:/url-which-depends-on-content"
-->
  <map:transform type="create-url"/>
  <!-- set off the cinclude -->
  <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

2.  second pipeline is called from the cinclude statement

<map:match pattern="url-which-depends-on-content/**/URL-fromX-PATH-expre">
 <!-- process the data here -->
<map:call resource="xsltgTrax">
<map:parameter name="pagePath" value="{URL-fromX-PATH-expre}"/>
</map:call>

>>> raffaele.merico@less.ch 2005/11/08 10:20:22 AM >>>
Hi cocooners

Thanks a lot for your interest for my problem.
To make it hopefully finally clear what I want to do can be seen in the
following pileline. Have a look at the {XPATH-expre} that refers a XML
content generated by the wsporxy.

<map:match type="wildcard" pattern="genXmlV2Wsp**">
<map:generate type="wsproxy" src="{global:v2Wsp}{1}"/>
<map:call resource="xsltgTrax">
<map:parameter name="pagePath" value="{XPATH-expre}"/>
</map:call>
</map:match>

I'm afraid but I think Upayavira is right. I hope to be wrong.

Many thanks in advance ... Raffaele

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright, terms and conditions and e-mail legal notice.

Views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions

For electronic copies of the CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions and the CSIR Legal Notice

send a blank message with "REQUEST LEGAL" in the subject line to CSIR HelpDesk

and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.

HelpDesk@csir.co.za.