cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Markus Vaterlaus <mvaterl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: "xspAttr cannot be resolved" in Cocoon 2.1.8
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:35:40 GMT
Hello there

I get the same error:

************************

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error
compiling id_ranges_xsp:
ERROR 1 (org/apache/cocoon/www/id_ranges/xsp/id_ranges_xsp.java):
);

_xspAttr.clear();

// start error (lines 1674-1674) "xspAttr cannot be resolved"
this._esql_printObject(_esql_struct[_esql_k],xspAttr);

// end error

this.contentHandler.endElement(
"",
"sql-row-item",

ERROR 2 (org/apache/cocoon/www/id_ranges/xsp/id_ranges_xsp.java):
// postgres is broken as it doesn't allow getObject()
// to retrieve any type (i.e. bit and bit varying)
// so don't handle complex types different for postgres
if (!_esql_connection.getURL().startsWith("jdbc:postgresql:")) {

// start error (lines 1700-1700) "xspAttr cannot be resolved"
this._esql_printObject(_esql_query.getResultSet().getObject(_esql_i), xspAttr);

// end error
break;
}

default:

Line 1674, column 0: xspAttr cannot be resolved
Line 1700, column 0: xspAttr cannot be resolved

********************

However, the file mentioned below (esql.xsl) is not available as there
is a misspellinmg in the path. The path is

/src/blocks/databases/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/

So, let's see if these cocoon will make me happy again....

Cheers

Markus

On 11/23/05, Nathaniel Alfred <Alfred.Nathaniel@swx.com> wrote:
> Damn it, the ESQL logicsheet escaped my renaming exercise.  Our pre-release testing really
sucks...

> Fix for 2.1.9-dev and trunk committed.
>
> You can patch it relatively easy in a 2.1.8 source distribution.  Edit src/blocks/xsp/databases/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/esql.xsl
and change xspAttr to _xspAttr in these two lines:

> line 697: this._esql_printObject(_esql_struct[_esql_k],xspAttr);
> line 708: this._esql_printObject(_esql_query.getResultSet().getObject(_esql_i), xspAttr);
>
> Sorry about the mess,
> Alfred.

the sender's company.