cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Artur Bialecki <ar...@digitalfairway.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap signing
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:57:01 GMT

This is a project that uses the good ol' C2.0.3. The sitemap defines and
uses actions that check for cetain permissions etc. It needs to be
signed to prevent modification once deployed. All I would like to do is
to intercept the reading of the sitemap xml from the file system and
check the signature before it gets compiled or interpreted.

Artur...