cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject CInclude POST (again)
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 13:31:11 GMT
Hi there,

I'm still having problems getting CInclude POST in 2.1.8 to work. I've been investigating
a little further though and thought the extra information might help. I've checked the server
and the response works ok to another system doing the post so it isn't at that end. My cinclude
post looks something like:

<data xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">
 <cinclude:includexml>
  <cinclude:src>http://10.231.27.63/sql_templates/</cinclude:src>
  <cinclude:configuration>
   <cinclude:parameter>
    <cinclude:name>method</cinclude:name>
    <cinclude:value>POST</cinclude:value>
   </cinclude:parameter>
  </cinclude:configuration>
  <cinclude:parameters>
   <cinclude:parameter>
    <cinclude:name>text</cinclude:name>
    <cinclude:value>
     <ROOT xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql">
       <sql:xpath-query xmlns:lsa="blah" mapping-schema="schema/address.xsd">(/lsa:Address)</sql:xpath-query>
     </ROOT>
    </cinclude:value>
   </cinclude:parameter>
  </cinclude:parameters>
</cinclude:includexml>
</data>

If I set ignoreError to true I get an empty root node (<data/>) if it is false I get:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document following the root element must
be well-formed.
context:/http://10.231.27.63/sql_templates/ - 1:37

which I'm not sure why it is appearing as a root node if it is.

I've tried it on a fresh build and my slightly modified build (I thought that might be what
was causing issues but it doesn't seem to be the case).

If anyone has seen 2.1.8 CInclude POST work that would be useful and any suggestions on this
problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.