cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forms/Flow: Control Flow Behind form.showForm()
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:22:00 GMT
Hi Patrick,

Le 21 déc. 05, à 08:08, Patrick Refondini a écrit :
> ...I am looking for hints where to look (doc, source code) to
> understand how the decision for the flow control to block to
> form.showForm() or continue is made...

To use form.showForm() you must load the Forms library code, something
like

cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/
Form.js");

This tells you where the code comes from, if you're using the standard
"V1" Forms.js this is

   src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js

That's where you will find the details. The flowscript debugger
(http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/DebugFlowScripts) can be useful for
detailed analysis.

-Bertrand