cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Johnston" <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: Problem with XIncludes in 2.1.8
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 20:12:26 GMT
> On Wednesday 04 January 2006 11:48, Jason Johnston wrote:
>>
>> This looks very similar to
>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=COCOON-1489
>> which
>> was supposedly checked in for 2.1.8.  Perhaps that patch fixed one
>> situation but broke another?
>
> This is the same issue as in the link.  The website seems to indicate that
> the
> patch was applied to the 2.2-dev branch and not necessarily to 2.1.8.

It was applied to the 2.1 branch because I found the bug # in the first
place by browsing the SVN log for the branch.

At first glance it looks to be the same issue but it may be slightly
different, as the sample in the bug report does not have a xi:include
within the fallback as your example did.  I'm not saying this is for sure
the case but that difference may be significant.  Just a possibility that
should not be discounted.