cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Russell Brown" <rbr...@link.co.uk>
Subject RE: 2.1.8 Build Failed. Cannot find file validate-build.xml.
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 13:01:20 GMT
Yes. The proxy will be at fault.

Many thanks for your help. Now I have one more thing to check before I ask for help (which
is good)

Regards

Russell

-----Original Message-----
From: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:bdelacretaz@apache.org]
Sent: 03 January 2006 12:30
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: 2.1.8 Build Failed. Cannot find file validate-build.xml.

Le 3 janv. 06, à 13:15, Russell Brown a écrit :

> That might be my problem:-
>
> $ md5sum cocoon-2.1.8-src.tar.gz
> 067382a26b3a2520e44ad8e36f9d15d1 *cocoon-2.1.8-src.tar.gz
>
> I tried another mirror and got
>
> $ md5sum cocoon-2.1.8-src.tar.gz
> 067382a26b3a2520e44ad8e36f9d15d1 *cocoon-2.1.8-src.tar.gz
>
> This time. Erm.. Is it me ? I am downloading the tar.gz as my office
> "security" forbids .zip files (I don't know why).

You can find the md5sum at http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi as well, it's the same that
I put in my previous message.

Technically it is possible that files might be incorrect on mirrors, but weirdnesses in proxy/firewall
handling are more likely IMHO.

-Bertrand

The Information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the individuals named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should be aware that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding
or other duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.
The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual
author and not necessarily those of LINK Interchange Network Ltd.
Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message you should
seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.