cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How to play video files?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 09:30:03 GMT
Hello Fadi,

playing videos has not much to do with Cocoon. What you are doing is
only delivering static content to the client. Whether it is a video or
an image makes no difference for Cocoon.

In general your sitemap snippet looks ok. But it's difficult to say as
we don't know any directory structure nor your environment. What's this
XML? What does "it was not working" mean? Do you have something in the
log files?

Jörg