cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: "auth-protect" not defined for "act"
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 21:23:47 GMT
Peter,

I apologize if this has been asked before (I admit to coming somewhat late
to this thread).  When you built Cocoon, was the authentication-fw block
selected for inclusion?

Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      Peter Flynn

                      <peter@silmaril.i        To:       users@cocoon.apache.org

                      e>                       cc:

                                               Subject:  "auth-protect" not defined for "act"

                      04/05/2006 05:05

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      users

Andrew Stevens wrote:
>> From: Peter Flynn <peter@silmaril.ie>
>> Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:03:56 +0100
>>
>> I added
>>
>>   <map:action name="auth-login"
>>   src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.LoginAction"/>
>>
>> to the <map:components> section of my sitemap
>
> Inside the <map:actions>, right?

Yes. But -- grrrr -- I has pasted it inside the LocaleAction
definition, which in the sample sitemap is the only non-empty
element there. Must have been late at night.

So now that works, many thanks, but I now get the same class of
error saying that auth-protect isn't defined. So taking a guess
I tried

  <map:action name="auth-protect"
   src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.ProtectAction"/>

not expecting it to work, and I wasn't disappointed :-) How many more
of these are there, and where are they documented? There's no mention
of them in the pages about Authentication.

///Peter