cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Cocoon vs webwork/struts
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 06:05:56 GMT
Dennis

FWIW, I have just built such an app, using Cocoon
forms and flow.  It was not that hard, once I had
"grokked" a few core concepts.  Of course, simple
is in the eye of the beholder!

Derek

PS My bias is that I believe that because Cocoon is
a very solid web framework you can build anything
at all with it!!

>>> djkertis@yahoo.com 2006/04/02 04:08:37 AM >>>
Hello,

After looking at the features page it seems that
Cocoon may not be designed for building simple CRUD
apps.  Is this really the case, or did I infer
incorrectly?  How does it compare vs. Webwork/Struts
and other page based MVC frameworks for creating
simple CRUD applications?

thanks,
Dennis

views of the CSIR.