cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 321...@gmail.com
Subject Restrict access to parts of sitemap
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:40:20 GMT
Hi,

right now, I am creating a Lucene index with this entry in my sitemap:

<map:match pattern="buildIndex">
        <map:generate src="http://localhost:8080//index.xml"/>
       <map:transform type="index"/>
       <map:serialize type="xml"/>
 </map:match>

<map:match pattern="index.xml">
              <map:generate type="file"
src="documents/xml/search_index.xml"/>
              <map:transform type="sql">
                  <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="mysql-pool"/>
             </map:transform>
             <map:transform src="documents/stylesheets/index.xsl"/>
             <map:serialize type="xml"/>
 </map:match>

which means every (outside) user could be able to start the index when
calling buildIndex. I would like to avoid that. Question is: how?
Internal pipeline would help for index.xml, but for buildIndex?

Thanks for your answers
Marco