cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 321...@gmail.com
Subject Re: PDF: external-graphic & absolute pat
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:03:52 GMT
Hello,

content-width and -height are not supported for FOP 0.20.5, as seen on this
page
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-property-content-width
and yes, width / height are the way to go...but not both at the same time
since that would destroy the aspect ratio of your images, if I recall
correctly.
Marco