cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Betr.: Re: Betr.: forms-field-styling.xsl jar classpath
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:00:05 GMT
Hi Peter,

> Just curious: why do you need a rebuild? You can just copy them and hack
> away. Use forms-samples-styling.xsl from the forms samples as a starting
> point

I was under the impression, so information I have read leads me to believe,
that resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/x.xsl tresolves to files
in the java class path and that these files are jar'd during the build
process?!?, and as Jason said, the last thing you want to do, especially
taking into consideration future migration, is hack away at these files.

regards

Andrew