cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xhtml and Ajax...no go!!
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:47:52 GMT
Hi,
for those of you guys using Ajax could you do me a big favour please. In
your ajax pipe:

                <map:select type="ajax-request">
                  <map:when test="true">
                    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
                  </map:when>
                  <map:otherwise>
                    <map:serialize type="html"/>
                  </map:otherwise>

could you please change the serialize type="html" to type="xhtml" and tell
me whether your page loads correctly afterwards?

regards

Andrew