cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Yves Chauveau <py_chauv...@yahoo.com>
Subject Velocity Generator and escaping xml with velocity tools
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 09:43:56 GMT
Hello,
I am using a velocity template along with the velocity
generator with cocoon 2.1.9.
And I encounter an issue when desplaying non XML
characters like &.
earching on the mailing list I I found that an issue
has been created for that :
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1657 and I
understand that velocity is not XML-aware. So I
planned on using the EscapeTool from velocity-tools
that can escape XML data, but it cannot be integrated
with the VelocityGenerator.
So should I create my own VelocityGenerator that
integrate the velocity tools, or is there a simple way
to do that ?

Thanks,

-py