Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply.  Could you tell me what version of cocoon you are using.   My company is try to go to struts and I am trying to keep them using cocoon.  We are having performance issues and I am telling them that it is probably because we are so far behind in cocoon versions.  we are currently using 2.1.4.  I also mentioned to them that we are using cocoon right out of the box.  I am trying to get them to let me reconfigure cocoon with only the blocks that we are using.

So trying to talk them into using 2 cocoon's is going to be hard unless I can prove that the memory footprint is not much higher than with one and that performance will not be affected any more than it already is.

Thanks Doug