cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Skip Carter <s...@taygeta.com>
Subject Re: cocoon best editor ?
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 21:10:44 GMT

On Wednesday 04 October 2006 11:44, maurizio wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I am wondering which is the most used/preferred editor for Cocoon
> developing.
>
> I do like ViM over anything else, but i was (unsuccessfully) looking for a
> nice eclipse Cocoon plugin (lepido seems dead). Is there anything good
> around ?

Religon, politics and editors...three sure topics to cause a fight.

But...I like Jedit.  Its implemented in Java and comes with plugins
for editing XML, Java, and Tomcat sitemaps.

--
 Dr. Everett (Skip) Carter           Phone: 831-641-0645 FAX:  831-641-0647
 Taygeta Network Security Services   email: skip@taygeta.net