cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing In Lucene
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:14:17 GMT
Hi Ajani,
if your question is specific to Cocoon (don't quite sure about that) you
may have a look at the:

1. /LuceneIndexTransformer/ [1] to index your content via cocoon
pipelines (in the example HTML is indexed but you can index content at
every pipeline step)
2. /SearchGenerator/ [2] to retrieve, rank and render (with paging and
linking facilities) your search results. In this component's
configuration you can also define which Analyzer is to be used.

For a more fancy results rendering you can even take a look at this [3]
(a bit outdated, referring to cocoon 1.1.8 but maybe still valid)

HTH,

Gabriele

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/LuceneIndexTransformer
[2] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/search-generator.html