cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paritosh Patel" <xygnu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: Cannot get JSPReader/JSPGenerator to work
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 12:53:00 GMT
Geert,
I want to run the JSP within Cocoon and not as a request to go to
Tomcat. From what I could tell, JSPReader and JSPGenerator  uses the
configured JSPEngine (in Cacoon) to run it. The path/file I used on
the 'src' attribute was a local file (local to the sitemap file). Here
is a portion of the sitemap:

<map:pipeline>
        <map:match pattern="*.jsp">
                <map:read type="jsp" src="jsp/{1}.jsp" mime-type="test/html" />
        </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

Also, from the documentation, the default configured JSPEngine is the
Jasper engine. I wanted to  switch that to the Tomcat version (after I
can get the default one to work).

- pdp