cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: redirect-to problem
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 06:35:12 GMT
Merico Raffaele wrote:
> Dear Community
>
> I have a system running with Cocoon 2.1.7.
>
> In the sitemap under
>    webapps/V2D/appl I do a
>    <map:redirect-to uri="/auth/logout"/>.
>
> Now it seems that this redirect is expanded with the IP address of the
> server (i.e. http://999.999.999.999/auth/logout). But since this Cocoon
> application is protected by a web entry system, this request cannot be
> resolved.
>
> The question is now, how can I avoid the usage of the IP address in the
> map:redirect-to.

You are doing a client-side redirect, hence Cocoon prefixes the URI with
the server's address.
If the page you want the user redirected to is in the Cocoon app, you
can prefix the "cocoon:" protocol and have a server-side redirect, like in:

<map:match pattern="folder/page1.html">
     <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/folder/page2.html"/>
</map:match>

Regards,