cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alfred Nathaniel <a.nathan...@bluewin.ch>
Subject RE: Corrupted archive problem with the Cocoon ZipArchiveSerializer
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 00:07:03 GMT
On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 15:34 +0100, Dupont, Stephane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed the 2.1.9 version, and i have the same problem.
> I've seen that there were changes in ZipArchiveSerializer, but i have the same result.
>
> I always have the message "Invalid compressed data to inflat" when i try to extract compressed
file from the generated archive (i see all files in the archive when i open it with Winzip).

> Is there any encoding or compression configuration to do ?
>
> Thanks, Stephane.

What about the zipping sample in the XSP block at
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/xsp/ ?  If that does not work for
you, the problem must be in your environment.

Did you try to save the file to disk and unpack it with "jar xfv
file.zip"?  If that works, it would indicate a WinZip problem.

NB Tomcat 4.1.3 is really quite dated -- or is that a typo?