cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <...@weitling.net>
Subject Re: Looking for help in upcoming release
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:43:48 GMT
When trying to checkout I get permanently the follwing error:

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X': could not
connect to server (http://svn.apache.org)

When trying via telnet svn.apache.org 80 or trying via browser the
directory listing is displayed as expected.

:-?
Florian