cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject RE: Serialize to file?
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:49:49 GMT
I have another question on this.

I'm able to get the browser to prompt to save a file:

>       <map:match pattern="download-*-zip">
>         <map:generate src="cocoon:/generate-{1}-zip"/>
>
>         <map:act type="set-header">
>           <map:parameter name="Content-Type"
> value="application/x-download"/>
>           <map:parameter name="Content-Disposition" value="attachment ;
> filename={1}.zip"/>
>
>           <map:serialize type="zip"/>
>         </map:act>
>       </map:match>

I'm using a sendPage from flow to hit the matcher after displaying the form.
After the browser file save (or cancel) the form is still displayed.

Is there some way to redirect after the serializer in the matcher?  I tried
adding a redirect before </map:match> but it did not work:

<map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/homeNav"/>

I hope that makes sense,
Gary