cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Problem with PDF and Cocoon
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 05:44:50 GMT
Kris

Probably best to post some "test case" code so others
can try and reproduce your error (esp. if it happens
with static files as well).

>>> km <kmurmylo@o2.pl> 2007/02/04 05:15:19 PM >>>

Hello

I use Apache and Cocoon 2.1 to create a PDF Document.

I use to do it webservices - one for a content and picture_id, and the
next one to call pictures from database. Everything work almost
perfectly - I have only one problem when I call a picture. Every picture
is twice called, I don't know why, becouse in my xsl-fo.xsl it is only a
one structure to get the picture. It is undepent from the source - the
same problem is when I use the document from a static file (not from
Webservice from database).

Can someone help me? I can not explain why it do so.

Please and thanks
Kris

--
kmConsulting